|ECL Job specification: Housemaid – SAUDI ARABIA|
|Job Type||Domestic Work|
|Start Date||TBC (Subject to further confirmation |Paperwork | Clearance &visa processing)|
|Monthly Salary||USD$240 – (Shs. 900,000/=) Per Month ( only paid whilst on-duty )|
|Contract||2 years (Renewable)|
|Benefits||Free Accommodation, Free Food, Transportation, Free Medical Insurance while in Saudi Arabia, Free Wi-Fi.
Other benefits as per Saudi Arabia labour laws.
|Medical | Visa & Ticket||All Provided by Essential Communications Limited (ECL)|
|Hiring Criteria (Requirements)||· Must be willing to work as a housemaid
· Previous experience in the same field is an added advantage
· Must have a Passport
· Must be Physically fit (Fit to work)
· You must be willing to finish a 2 years contract.
· Muslims & Non-Muslims can all apply
· Good Command of English written and verbal skills required
· Must not have criminal background
· Must be able to work productively under pressure.
· Will need to demonstrate flexibility.
· Be in possession of a clean police criminal records check.(Interpol)
· Yellow Fever Vaccination 9yellow Book)
|Job Duties||• Sweep and mop floors around the house including the kitchen and the porch
• Handle kitchen cleaning duties such as sanitizing countertops and arranging cupboards
• Ensure that all kitchen appliances such as cooking ranges, dishwashers and microwaves are cleaned and maintained perfectly
• Wash and dry dishes and make sure that they are put away in designated cupboards
• Wash and iron clothes in accordance to specific instructions provided by homeowners
• Change linen and make beds on a daily basis along with tidying up bedrooms and living rooms
• Ensure that carpets are vacuumed and shampooed as per the orders of homeowners
• Empty waste bins and ashtrays and ensure that all waste is properly put away
• Dust window blinds and tidy up draperies or curtains in an aesthetic manner
• Wash down bathrooms and replenish supplies such as soap and toilet paper
• Waste any expired food in the pantry or refrigerator and ensure that food supplies are kept at an adequate level
• Polish silver objects around the house and wax floors
• Handle children and elderly as per specific instructions from the homeowners
• Scrub stains and mildew from surfaces such as floors and countertops
• Ensure that installed alarm systems are in correct working order
• Cook food according to designated recipes provided by the homeowner or on other instructions.
Please Visit our offices located on;
Plot 251,A.Kiwanuka Rd, Sempagala Zone Ntinda
P.O Box 36555, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 392 179 008