Our approach to recruitment is guided by professionalism and an understanding of our clients’ needs. Our belief in integrity, objectivity and confidentiality means we will provide you with a high quality service.
We share our clients’ objective of recruiting and retaining the best possible candidates. It is important to us to establish long-term relationships with our clients and become a partner in their HR processes.
We have a dedicated recruitment team that processes applicants’ paper work through the interview, bio data writing and short listing of the right candidates. In addition this team ensures that all supporting documentation from the applicant are scanned and all bios data packets digitized for electronic submission to the client.
Our personnel’s Recruitment packets include but not limited to;
- Completed Bio data sheet
- Employment verification for 5 years minimum service including weapons training certificates
- Candidates’ Training Certificates
- Discharge Certificates (where appropriate for ex Military or Police)
- Certificate of good conduct from Interpol (Police Background Check)
- Medical check-up form – Clean Bill of Health
- Fit to work certificate
- Ugandan Migrant worker Clearance Certificate from Ministry of Gender Labour and Social Development